DINEX CRANE COMPANY LTD. considers that it is our social responsibility as business enterprises to comply with laws, ordinances, regulations, etc., relating to the protection of personal information including the Personal Information Protection Law and properly handle personal information of all stake holders including our customers and shareholders. Policy pertaining to the protection of personal information of Our Company is as stated below:
- Our Company takes security measures (prevention of alteration, leakage, illegal access, etc.) necessary for the implementation of secure management of personal information possessed by Our Company and is committed to improving the security of personal information.
- Personal information that Our Company collects is used only for a specific purpose for which Our company obtains your consent in advance. Our Company may use your personal information provided by you as statistical data in a way a specific individual may not be identified in order to improve our services.
- No personal information provided by you will be disclosed or provided to any third party, unless:
- Our Company obtains your consent in relation to the disclosure of the information;
- it is considered appropriate for any of our affiliated companies to respond to a specific enquiry;
- Our Company subcontracts out our services to our affiliated companies or any external companies with which Our Company entered into a confidential agreement for a smooth operation of our business; Our Company is required to disclose your personal information by laws, etc.; or
- personal information is transferred to our successor(s) or assign(s) in the event of a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business, or other similar event.